Online Public Speaking & Brand Image
‘They all have an opinion… they all have a judgement…’, the first time I had to make a video announcement that was send to more than a million people, the little voice in my head was freaking out. ‘What will the world think of me? And what if people are more experienced or know the theory better than I do’. Exposure: we all want it with a goal and we are afraid of it at the same time.
What I know is that we are all our own brand and we have to understand what we would like to show to the world. And that is the subject of this training.
Have a look at this offer:
- Mission, vision and purpose
- Imagination and intention based communication
- Audience engagement and personas profiles
- How to align your communication
- Branding: how do you see yourself vs how do you want your audience to see you?
- Skype calls and other camera wrecking moments: frames and style
- Non-verbal communication and dressing up for the (online) occasion
- Participant knows how to apply storytelling
- Participant uses body language and voice correctly
- Participant knows how to use non-verbal communication in a correct way
- Participant understands how to engage an online audience
- Participant is aware of his own Little Voice and knows how to manage it
- Participant works correctly with his own image
10 online sessions or 10 hours in realtime
Number of participants: 8 (for realtime), online sessions are individual
“May your choices reflect your hopes not your fears”
– Nelson Mandela
Stay up to date!
Fill in the form and we keep in touch!
The Dutch TenorAs the Dutch Tenor I am a semi-professional Opera singer who would like to sing for you on
- Private and public events
- Benefit concerts
- In the opera house
- Recital concerts
What my clients say about me
His collaboration with our Festival was a real success and his huge range of qualities were essential for our last editions. Last but not least his reliability is outstanding. Jorge Chaminé
50132 Firenze, Italy