Public Speaking & Softskills Corporate
‘Ok, here we go’, you say to yourself, although the voice in your head is telling you that people will judge you badly because of your accent, your presence or your ‘lack of expertise’. Your heart skips a beat and your mouth feels dry. There you go… on stage to give your presentation.
What I often see in the corporate environment is that companies are focused on their content. Do we say enough? Can we avoid questions by giving more and more information? Is the PowerPoint full enough, because I want to use it as my personal reminder as well…’ etc.
And then we actually forget that our communicative presentation is always more form than content, because how you bring your message is more important than what your real message is about. And that is what differs a normal speaker from a great speaker.
How would it be if we can create a preparative strategy where we combine form and content at the same time, so that you have enough space to breath, to be at ease and… to be in real communication with your audience?
Have a look at this offer:
- Imagination and intention based communication
- Audience engagement and personas profiles
- Presentation techniques: storytelling and introduction
- Tone of voice, timing, voice control
- Non-verbal communication
- Personal brand image / online presence / how to deal with the PowerPoint
- Participant knows how to apply storytelling
- Participant uses body language and voice correctly
- Participant knows how to use non-verbal communication in a correct way
- Participant understands how to engage an audience
- Participant is aware of his own Little Voice and knows how to manage it
- Participant works correctly with PowerPoint and is aware of his image
One day full immersion (or two evenings)
Number of participants: 8
“May your choices reflect your hopes not your fears”
– Nelson Mandela
Stay up to date!
Fill in the form and we keep in touch!
The Dutch TenorAs the Dutch Tenor I am a semi-professional Opera singer who would like to sing for you on
- Private and public events
- Benefit concerts
- In the opera house
- Recital concerts
What my clients say about me
His collaboration with our Festival was a real success and his huge range of qualities were essential for our last editions. Last but not least his reliability is outstanding. Jorge Chaminé
50132 Firenze, Italy