Public Speaking & Softskills Universities and MBA programs
‘So, what are you going to do for the rest of your life?’, I think it’s one of the most difficult questions to answer. In particular before you graduate, almost everyone wants to know what you are up to next… And perhaps you in primis. In this course it’s all about you and your personal development. What does Leadership mean to you and how aware are you of your own amazing leadership qualities? By working on and developing those qualities and putting them in practice in Public Speaking, we are going to create your stage and make you at ease to stand in front of an audience and aware of your own message. It will be my goal to make you the next protagonist in mission, vision and purpose and to get that aligned with your words so that you in your own way can improve or create impact in the world.
Have a look at this offer:
- Mission, vision and purpose
- Imagination and intention based communication
- Audience engagement and personas profiles
- Presentation techniques: storytelling and introduction
- Tone of voice, timing, voice control
- Non-verbal communication
- Personal brand image / online presence
- Student knows how to explain and apply mission, vision and purpose
- Student knows how to apply storytelling
- Student uses body language and voice correctly
- Student knows how to use non-verbal communication in a correct way
- Student understand how to engage an audience
To be discussed with the institute. Minimum of 12 hours.
Number of participants: for MBA education max 10, for regular courses max 25
“May your choices reflect your hopes not your fears”
– Nelson Mandela
Stay up to date!
Fill in the form and we keep in touch!
What my clients say about me
His collaboration with our Festival was a real success and his huge range of qualities were essential for our last editions. Last but not least his reliability is outstanding. Jorge Chaminé
50132 Firenze, Italy